Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A New Friend

Last week we were in the car after dinner with my in-laws, and we rolled down the windows, on this warm night, and turned on the interior light to wave good night to Grandma and Grandpa. All of a sudden, drawn by the light, a single moth flew in the window. We know that because of the three blood-curdling screams coming from the back seat. Last year these same girls were playing with their "bug friends", and when Daddy investigated, he found they were WASPS. After reprimands, they went to the other extreme, and now hate anything that flies, but crawling bugs are unending FASCINATION!

Eliana made a new friend!



I don't know his/her name...



But I am afraid...



That she cannot count...



On a terribly...



LONG friendship...



I am sorry, My Dear, to disappoint...



Eliana...



Eliana...



Are you listening?...



I think she is busy. *SIGH*



I will just tell her later...

1 comment:

Technoman said...

Busy sneezing perhaps?