Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Born To Ride!

My girl loves horses.
She draws pictures of horses.
She collects horses.
She hangs pictures of horses all over her room!


So she was ECSTATIC when we were invited by a local rancher to take FREE riding lessons.

This is my girl waiting in anticipation to ride while they saddle the lovely and gentle Autumn.

She really is a beautiful horse.

And she really is a beautiful girl!

Doesn't she look like she belongs?

Nothing like Pioneer Woman's kids, who were born ready to ride!

But, for this being the first time she ever rode, she did pretty well!
She is a natural!
After all, she comes from a farm girl!
Good Nebraskan stock!

And I would like to take this moment to say GO BIG RED!




Aww! Do I HAVE to get off!?!?!


So when can I go again, Mom?
Huh? Huh? Huh?
PLEASE can I go again?
When? Soon?
I REALLY want to go again.
When, can I, Mom?
Let's go again!!!!

Now?

How about now?

How about now?

Ok, Now?

Let's do it now.



Now?...






No comments: