Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oodles of Talent

Big thanks to Julie at JB Photography for letting me post her amazing work!

Some people are just dripping with talent.

Just to be sure we understand one another, when I say "Some people" I am not referring to myself.


I am referring to certain people (Julie) who just seem to do things (Julie) that I just could not make work (Julie). She makes it look so easy! I am simply ecstatic with the family portraits she took of all my monkeys when we were in Nebraska. See for yourself!





Do you think Monkey Shine is having fun yet?


All the little monkeys!



Say "Fuzzy Pickles!"

Real smiles!




Perhaps I am completely vain, but you know what I like about these pictures? I look good in ALL of them!

Gotta love sisters! They are always looking out for you! They tell you if you have lipstick on your teeth, toilet paper on your shoe, or your skirt tucked into your pantyhose.

And they make sure, if they are taking family pictures, that you look decent before that shutter flies! Thank you, Sister Julie! I owe you one! Big time!

Now, how am I going to decide?...

No comments: