Sunday, May 2, 2010

Waking Up

We start sleeping peacefully...
(I am SO over flash photography!)


Stre-----tch!...


Rub our nose a few times...


Yaaaaaaaawn....


Pause to rub our nose again...


Make an "I don't want to wake up yet, but my Mom is taking pictures and my sisters are pestering me" face...
(I know it is blurry, but I love the face she is making!)


Pause for a moment more of sleep...


Followed by a moment of reflection...


Stretch some more...


Rub our nose again, third time is the charm...


Be cute to induce "Oooh"'s and "Ahhh"'s...


Grimace again about it being morning, and all that pestering...


"MOM! Can you please stop taking pictures!"


"Where is my thumb?"...


"Mom, I have a little gift for you in my diaper!"...


Peace...


Sweet Peace...



Blissful Peace...




Licking our lips, we are hungry...


OH! There are our beautiful eyes!

No comments: