Sunday, May 2, 2010

Photographers or Clowns Wanted, Apply Within...

I am finding myself either needing a clown, or a clown with a camera. My pictures have been challenging me lately!
So you are holding your camera, trying to get a picture of your sweet baby's radiant smile, and you can't look through the camera while talking silly baby talk enough to induce a reaction. So you get pictures that are not centered...


And not centered...


Or sweet, but out of focus..

You know, they do wiggle.

So you try to stop and get the camera centered, and in focus (all the while hoping Baby doesn't wiggle again) and you click the shutter RIGHT AFTER the beautiful, radiant smile! And THIS is what you get:

She looks THRILLED, doesn't she? (Note sarcastic tone)

OR...

You could SWEAR they start practicing WEIRD faces for the camera younger and younger...




"Hmmmm...I wonder..."



And then, every once in awhile, something really unexpected happens, but the result takes your breath away, and you fall in love all over again:


Pioneer Woman, eat your heart out! That ought to make your uterus hurt!

Now all I need to do is bottle that baby smell! I'd make a FORTUNE!

No comments: