Monday, December 21, 2009

Decisions, Decisions Part II


Here are more sweet -and hard to pick from- pictures of my darling little girls! And this is only a few of them! So enjoy, and I would relish hearing your thoughts on what you would have submitted! So feel free to critique and pick them apart. REALLY, I would love to hear what you have to say!

I LOVE black and white!

But not as much as I love these faces! I think these photos of my Monkey Do speak for themselves.









These were taken when Monkey Shine was teething and just woke up from her nap. I COULD NOT get her to smile, but they turned out sweet and unrehearsed. I love her little grumpy face! That really is the way she was. She did not smile a lot when she was little, but boy does she laugh a ton now -and keeps everyone in stitches!









I HAVE to stop right here! Look at those lashes!! Sigh! I am falling in love with my Monkey Shine all over again!


What would YOU decide? Hmmmm...

2 comments:

Kyla said...

I just read all your blogs from the past month. I am having a wonderful 2 hours (which are now over) relaxing, showering (and yes I shaved both legs this time), and coloring my hair. I truly enjoyed your writings from this past month. Thanks for sharing your heart, it helps to know that we're all human, no one is excluded :)

Dawn Marie said...

I am SO glad you have been enjoying the posts, Kyla! I think that we all go out and look at each other, and we all SEEM so put together, but in reality, we all struggle with the same things! It is important to not be too proud and let other moms and women know that they are not alone, and that you can be lovely and authentic -and not be "put together" ALL the time! I love you, and I am SO grateful for your friendship!