Friday, July 9, 2010

More = A Better Chance of Gettine ONE Good One

Babies are wiggly.

Just in case you did not know.

And since I have fallen in love with natural light...

(There is not anyone that a flash cannot make look worse than they really do!)

I am having a terrible time getting good photos of little wiggly girl without them turning out like

THIS:

And then there are these that I really wish had turned out because of her sweet expression:


I took 129 pictures.

NO KIDDING!

And out of all the wiggly child pictures, managed to get only a few really good ones!

Doesn't it always seem that the sweetest ones end up in file 13?


But I cannot complain too much!

I did get THESE:


So I have learned that when really trying to get good pictures you really need to take a lot of them -especially when the subject is a wiggly little 3-month-old! More in this case is more!

There were quite a few that turned out beautifully. I am glad that I got them!


And this VERY special one:
And I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!

No comments: